- All requests for refunds must be made in writing to the registrar.
- Letters requesting refunds must be received, no later than 30 days prior to the first day of the event, to receive a full refund of the event.
- All refunds will incur an administrative fee of $25.00, with the exception of the Emergency situations as noted below.
- Telephone requests will not be honored.
- Refund requests postmarked fewer than 30 days prior to the start of the conference or workshop will not be refunded.
- Requests for refunds received after the first day of the conference will not be considered.
- Refunds will be sent within 60 days after the last day of the conference or workshop.
Emergency Illness or Death of Registrant or Immediate Family Member:
- Immediate family member will consist of the attendee or attendee's current legal spouse, domestic partner or the relatives of either party, including parents, children, grandparents, or siblings.
- Attendees who are unable to attend the event due to a family death, illness, or other extraordinary circumstances must contact the registrar by mail, no later than 20 days after the last day of the event, to receive a full refund, less the $25 administrative fee.
- Proof of death or illness will be required to receive full refund, less an administration fee of $25.
- An event registrant may request the privilege of sending a substitute in his or her place.
- Substitution requests and registration information shall be emailed to the registrar prior to the day of the event.
March 5, 2012